F.A.Q.

Home Forums Support F.A.Q.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How can I submit a support ticket?

You can submit a support ticket with us here. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response, although we usually are much faster.

I am having problems downloading the game through a digital distributor. Who should I contact?

You should contact the distributor you purchased the game from for help with downloading the game. If you are unsure how to contact them or you do not receive a response in an adequate amount of time, please feel free to submit a support ticket with us.

Do I need to install DirectX?

Some games do require DirectX to be installed. If you do not have DirectX installed, you can download DirectX for free from Microsoft here.

I am having trouble submitting a support ticket. Can I email you directly?

If you are having problems submitting a support ticket, you can email us directly at support@alienoctopusstudio.com.

I am having trouble registering or logging on to the website. How can I contact you?

If you are having website related problems, please email us at support@alienoctopusstudio.com with as much information as possible, including your username and web browser. We will never ask for your password information.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.